TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Information to the user
JJROCA, SAS reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being sufficient the publication on its website.
Company Name: JJROCA, SAS
Trade name: JJROCA, SAS
Tax ID (RNC): 101-15102-1
Registered Office: International Airport Las Americas José Francisco Peña Gómez (AILA-JFPG).
Privacy and data processing
Industrial and intellectual property
The user acknowledges and agrees that all content displayed on the website and in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements in the website, are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the user agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other manner publicly communicate, transform, or modify such content, and will hold the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances the access to the website implies any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless otherwise expressly stated herein. These general conditions of use of the website do not grant users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by the company or the third-party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this website, as well as the website itself, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics, and any other content of the website or, in any case has the corresponding authorization to use such elements. The content on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the company.
It is also forbidden to delete, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The user of this website undertakes to respect such rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and the company reserves the right to exercise all legal actions to defend its legitimate rights on the intellectual and industrial property therein.
Obligations and responsibilities of the user of the website
The user undertakes to:
1. Make proper and lawful use of the website and its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation; (ii) the general terms and conditions of use of the website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good practices and (iv) public order.
2. Get all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the website.
3. Provide truthful information when filling the forms contained on the website with his/her personal data and to keep them updated so that they always reflect the real situation of the user. The user shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statement made and for any damage caused by the user to the company or third parties based on the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the foregoing paragraph, the user must also refrain from:
1. Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects that are prohibited in these general terms and conditions of use, that are harmful to the rights and interests of third-parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer.
2. Accessing or attempting to access restricted areas or resources of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
3. Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introducing or spreading in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other users.
6. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming, or modifying the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Suppressing, hiding, or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated to the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
8. Obtaining and attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as applicable, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated in the websites where the contents are found or, in general, of those that are normally used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or content.
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a link, the website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible of the website.
The website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, to facilitate the user's access to the information of partners and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such websites, neither as guarantor and/or provider of such services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, nor may they include any trademarks, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include contents that may be considered of bad taste, obscene, offensive or controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) they may not link to any page of the web site other than the home page; (iv) must link to the web site's own address, without allowing the web site that makes the link to reproduce the website as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser over any of the pages of the web site. The company may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the website, and then you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website.
The company reserves the right to use "cookie" technology on the website, to recognize you as a frequent user and to personalize your use of the website by preselecting your language, or more specific or desired content.
Cookies collect the user's IP address and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by a web server, to record the user's browsing on the website, when the user permits their reception. If you so desire, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult your browser's instructions and manuals for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser used by the user to facilitate content and offer navigation or advertising preferences that the user, the demographic characteristics of users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, and to monitor the progress and number of entries.
Representations and warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
The company shall not be liable of the impossibility to provide services, if this is caused by prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply or telecommunications, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts, and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.